How do the baking cups work?
Our baking cups can be used in exactly the same way as a cupcake or a muffin case, and they are much sturdier, so they have many other uses, and people frequently purchase these for things such as party cups for sweets/fudge, cheesecakes, jelly’s etc. Here is some more information on our baking cups:
- You can bake straight into them
- They leave no grease stains like many regular cases
- They keep their colour & shape when baked
- There is no need for a muffin tray, they are sturdy enough to place on a baking tray
- Peeling cases is never a problem, they do not peel at all!
- To remove the cake from your case, simply pull the sides on the pleats and you cake will pop out
- They are 3.9cm tall and 7cms wide at the top of the case, perfect for cupcakes and muffins
When can I expect to receive my order?
Our aim is to dispatch your order within two working days, but usually within 1. Post usually arrives within 3 working days, so all orders should be with you no later than 5 days after ordering. If you would like your order sent priority please get in touch and we will do our best to get it to you.
I have an idea of what I would like but cannot find it in your store?
If there is anything you would like to purchase but cannot find in our store please let us know and we will try our hardest to get hold of these for you. We are a small business and happy customers is vital!
An item has arrived and it is damaged/unwanted, what shall I do?
Please get in touch with us with regards to any damages, and we will replace or refund any faulty goods. You must notify us in writing within 14 days of receipt for items that arrive damaged or faulty.
Anything unwanted or incorrectly ordered should be returned within 14 days of the date of receipt to be eligible for a refund. Returning of the items is the responsibility of the customer, who is liable for the cost of returns. The customer must ensure all reasonable care is taken to ensure the safe return of items and in their original packaging where appropriate. If the items come in sealed packs, these must be unopened.
We cannot accept responsibility for the safe return of these goods. Therefore it is advisable to obtain a proof of purchase, and should the goods not reach us, this helps you to make a claim.